I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #90

Hi Everyone,


Well if you were excited as me, fancy me being remembered and picked to work alongside some really talented people at Fab 'n' Funky Challenges. My minds is a whirl, going round and round.Wow!!!


Just Some Lines are sponsoring us this time, and there website is the place to buy some really delightful drawings. We were playing Bingo!! this week


Embellishment Button(s) Stamped image
Digi image Ribbon 3 papers or layers
Flower(s) Sentiment Die cuts

We had to pick a route and I picked the middle route, Digi Image, Ribbon and then 3 Layers or Papers.

And here is my card



The Image for this card was a Just Some Lines, it is coloured in Polychromos blended with Sansodor. I then picked three papers, sorry I can't remember where they came from. The Ribbon came from QVC. I then broke the rules I placed a Flower on the card and also a Sentiment.






Here is a close up of the Flower added.


That's it from me, but to say have fun and maybe visit the other Design Team for Fab 'n' Funky


Right I'm off.


Anne-Marie x x

1 comment: