I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 5 September 2011

Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge 71 - Maggie's Sketch

Hi All,

I hope that you are all well, this lovely, if rather windy Monday morning.  I meant to post this yesterday, but I just didn't get the time.  Well I decided todo the Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge, I thought it was a lovely Sketch that we had to use.

So onto my Card:


The Image I used was a lovely Tilda from Magnolia, absolutly lovely.  It is coloured in in Pro-markers and finished off with a bit of Glitter.  The Design Papers were a collection of My Mind's Eye - Bohemia and some that I don't know.  The Sentiment came from a freebie I had containing Forever Friends. 


My flower I added came from QVC, and I made it up and put a lovely Button Brad through it.  I also stuck a butterfly on there, trying to keep the days of summer!!!

I would like to enter this into the Sunday Sketch and Stamp - Challenge #71 - Maggie's Sketch

Well that's it from me.

Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. This is a really pretty card hun - lovely image and great colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so pretty hun...! cute image and I love the colours too sweetie....

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete