I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 1 September 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 1st September

Hi All,

I can't believe we now have to write September on things, the year just seems to be racing through.

Congratulations to the Winner of last weeks Challenge, your card was amazing, well done.

Well today's Sketch is drawn by Claire, it looks really good. Claire is another newbie so I'll now your treat her well.



This week the Design Team have been working with Happy Christmas to Yoo Hoo! which can be found on the website.

So on to my card.




The Image I used for my card, was like I mentioned before Happy Christmas to Yoo Hoo!, you can get both a pre-coloured one and a plain one. I chose to use the pre-coloured one, finished off with Glitter. I can't remember where I got my Design Papers from, so sorry! I wrapped ribbon around one part of it to define it, my ribbon came from Create and Craft.






Just to finish off I stuck a big Gem on, in the right colour.

Now it's your turn to get Crafty!!!

Don't forget we would love to see Willow Designs pictures, but any will do!! You can twist the Sketch but we must see the original design. And most importantly post it on the Willow Sketchie Challenge




Most importantly have fun.




Anne-Marie x x

4 comments:

  1. Great card hun, love the colours!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fab card hun - love the colours. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours too - they are so christmassy!

    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card its super, Hope all is well, Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete