I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 119

Hi All,

I should of posted this earlier but I had to go to hospital, so I made it and left it on the side.  I had to go to hospital to look at the splint for my arm, I am now a proud owner of a new splint a lot smaller than the old one, so I'm happier.  This card is for Sweet Sketch Wednesday, so here we go.

So the card is:




The Image I used for this card challenge was a Hamilton Hamster, my Mum brought me the CD-ROM a couple of weeks ago and I thought it would do for this challenge.  She got it from B-C-E and I'm waiting for the next one.  I've gone round the Santa's suit with Flower Soft and I've Glittered a few of the Parcels.  The Design Papers came from a box which is so old, so who knows??!!  I finished the card off with Black Pearls from Kanban.


I added a Ribbon just to finish it off.

I would like to enter this into Sweet Sketch Wednesday 119

Well I'm off. 

Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely Anne-Marie x The ribbon is so different.

    kel x

    ReplyDelete