I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 12 September 2011

Sketch n Stash - Challenge 70 - Free Choice

Hi All,

My gosh, isn't it windy outside?  I went down the Parade this morning, and my gosh really surprised I didn't get blown over, I had to stop a couple of times in order to regain my balance.  Wow!!

Well I'm back in the warm comfort of my home (actually's my Mum's home) now and lets get on with today's challenge and boy did Sketch n Stash make it fun.  We had to pick which sketch we would like to have a go at, and so I picked their number 16.

/

Well onto my card.


For the Image on this card I chose a Pink Gem Designs one, a Goodnight Mrs Hoot one.  It is coloured in in Pro-markers, and highlighted in Glitter.  The Design Papers I am afraid I can't remember where they came from.  I added a piece of Ribbon.  My Stash item has to be my Sentiment, they were brought years ago, so I thought I would use them.


Then I added the Flowers, how lovely if I do say so.

I would like to put this forward for Sketch 'n' Stash - Challenge 70 - Free Choice

Well I'm off, hope the weather gets better.

Anne-Marie x x

3 comments:

  1. Such a cutie hunni...and I so love this sketch too...

    thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck...!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so sweet and your colouring is great.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what a sweetie, so glad you joned us at Sketch n stash
    hugs

    ReplyDelete