I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 10 September 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week #172 - 10th September

Hi Everyone,

Hope you are all well, I got some surprise news I am now on the Design Team for Fab 'n' Funky, but you'll have to read the previous entry for more info.

Well today I would like to enter Sketch Saturday, and I have chosen to do the following card for the Challenge.

My card:




The Image I  chose was a lovely old style Mini (a real one!!!), the image came from Kanban.  I coloured it in using Pencils, these were the Polychromo's and blended together with Sansodor, with just a little touch of Glitter!!!  The Design Papers came from my Stash, as did the Ribbon.  The Sentiment came from Kanban also, as did the Gems.


This picture just shows a close up of the car.

I would like to enter this into Sketch Saturday - Week #172 - 10th September

See ya

Anne-Marie x x

1 comment:

  1. ooo what a lovely card! *claps*
    Thank you for joining in the fun at sketch saturday
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete