I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 17 September 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week #173 - 17th September

Hi All,

Sorry I haven't been around lately, though I have been checking people's blogs regulary, I have been doing all my DT work before it gets stacked up.  But I thought I'd post this one for Sketch Saturday, I've been working on them all day, with the odd DT card placed in the middle!!

Here is my Card



I chose a lovely Tilda from Magnolia for my main Image, it is coloured in in Pro-markers and finished off with Glitter!!!  The Oval came from Create and Craft.  The Design Papers I'm very sorry but there in my Stash and I have no idea.  The Ribbons are stickey and came from Anita's.  The lace part came out of my Crafty Stash.

I would like to enter this in Sketch Saturday - Week #173 - 17th September

See you again.

Anne-Marie x x

No comments:

Post a Comment