I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge # 91

Hi Everyone,

Wow!!!  It's amazing, actually your all amazing, I have never seen so many entries.  In my eyes your all winners of the challenge, but 3 had to picked.  Congratulations to the 3.

And so on with the next Challenge, this Challenge is all about those hard cards you have to make, for example male birthday, sympathy and good luck.  The ones you have to make at the last minute.

Well our sponsor this time is The Stamping Boutique, they are a company which provides Digi Stamps as well as Stamps can be brought and sent to you.  Go over to their website, your get hooked, I know this for a fact as I did.


And onto my Card:


The Image I used was one from The Stamping Boutique, it is basically one like Noah's Ark.  I coloured it in with Polychromo Pencils then blended it together with Sansodor, and I finished it off with the odd dab of Glitter!!!  The Design Papers I used were from Create and Craft, it doesn't say what it is but looking at it, it looks like it's paper for a baby girls. I then added a Patch with a Giraffe on it, I have to say it came from my Mum, and was in my Craft Box.  I think it looks fantastic. 


I then added 2 Ribbons to the card, and to the bottom Ribbon I added 3 Buttons.

Now its your turn to create a card / project.

But one thing you must remember ................. HAVE FUN!!!

1 comment: