I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 8 July 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Anything Goes!!!

Hi Everyone,

It's Tuesday, and that means it's my first Crafty Sentiment's Design Team Challenge, I am still over the moon as their designs are so cute and fun to have or to colour.  Well, lets get on with it, we have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Jan.  She has picked a theme of 'Anything Goes!!!'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks  Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic. As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

Crafty Sentiments are offering the most fantastic prizes this week.



Well onto this weeks Theme:

'Anything Goes!!!'

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well I think it's time you saw my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Tobey the Golfer - Crafty Sentiments Designs, Sentiment - Crafty Sentiment Designs, Design Paper - Stash, Paperazzi - Papermania, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Card Candi - Craftwork Cards


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Anything Goes!!!" to create your Project this Week. Projects need to be entered on Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog before 8pm on the 14th July.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

As you like It Challenge - Animals or People and Why  - I love these Images from Crafty Sentiments they are lovely, especially Tobey

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful boys card, Anne-Marie! Love those gorgeous greens (perfect for golf)!
    Thank you for joining us at the Cutie Pie Challenge. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! What a fabulous image and you've colored this little golfer beautifully! GREAT color...green is perfect since they're playing on 'greens'. I love your card and the layout is wonderful. Such pretty ribbon, too! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great image indeed Anne-Marie and I love your choice of papers too. thanks for playing at AYLI and Good Luck!! Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Design...perfect for our challenge over at Fan-Tastic Tuesday...thank you for joining us it is much appreciated....I do love to see all of your fantastic creations, thank you for taking the the time to stop by...
    Hugs
    Suzy B ( Owner )
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great design hun love it and thanks for linking up at Fan-Tastic Tuesday hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great masculine card! I like the layout of this card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for playing with us this week at Incy Wincy’s Summertime activities challenge! Love this! Hope to see your work in our next challenge!
    Hugs,
    Karen C

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous image and great coloring. Beautiful layout and added embellishments. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck! Maggie, DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a very cute image and a lovely card.

    Thanks for joining in with us this time at The Cutie Pies.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete