I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 12 July 2014

I decided to follow a Sketch

Hi Everyone,

I have been very busy today, because tomorrow I have a Craft Fair.  I am doing the Craft Fair by myself, as my Mum would normally come with me, but she is not her best at the moment.  I'm currently trying to clean the house, make Cards and I'm even baking a Cake (probably a pancake!!!).

Well, I just thought that I would post this.  I wanted to follow Sketch because at the moment there are no creative juices growing.  So I'll follow Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2, there Sketches are brilliant, sorry I had to move the Greeting.

I'll show you my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Image - Silhouette - Beccy's Place, Sentiment - Silhouette - Beccy Place, Design Paper - Beautiful Blues Paperstack - Make and Create, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Flower and Leaves - Marianne Design

  
Side View

I hope you like my Card.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 Challenge - Sketch

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh Anne-Marie your card is beautiful, this is such a lovely birthday card, great image and your colour combo is amazing. Perfect added embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing it with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW2~DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anne Marie, this is gorgeous. Love silhouette image and added sparkles. Thanks for joining us at SSW2!
    Judi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this card is gorgeous!!! Love your silhouette image. Fabulous bright colors, so perfect and summery. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Anne Marie. I love how you created the focal image with the varigated background and the added sparkles. So beautifully done. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete