I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 12 July 2014

Wow!!! That's a big 'un

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are all well.  Yesterday I went with my Mum to the Hematology Day Centre, and you would be so surprised by the amount of people who were in there receiving treatment, I couldn't believe it.  If you didn't know my Mum's Cancer has returned, this time in a big way.  She is only receiving Palliative Care.

Well, I decided to relive the past, my nephew is now 19, but I can remember the day when he was three going on four, we took him on a train.  He had the whole carriage in fits of laughter with his "Wow!!! That's a big un" when another train went by.

So here is my Card relating to his journey:


Card Details

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Hobbycraft, Image - Choo Choo (pre-coloured) - Doodle Pantry, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Paper - Man Made - First Edition, Crate Paper - DIY Shop, Gems - QVC


Side View

I hope that you like my Card.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Craft you Passion Challenge - Challenge #221 - On the Move / Transport
Digi Stamps 4 Joy Challenge - Challenge #96 - For the BOYS
Wags n Whiskers Challenge - Challenge #133 - Anything Goes

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Ann-Marie fabulous and beautiful card,
    Thanks for join us at
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}

    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card. The pattern papers you chose are perfect.
    Thank you for joining us on the Anything Goes Challenge at Wags 'n Whiskers.
    Yolanda DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card and great image.Funny story behind it too.Bet he loves being reminded ;)
    As you probably already know I'm thinking of you and you Mum ((hugs))
    Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x


    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, inside and out, thank you for sharing at DS4Joy, hope to see you again soon {Digistamps4Joy DT Member} Alex x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous train absolutely adorable and the paper to go with it , I'm just loving it. Thanks for joining us at the Wags'n Whiskers challenge. Barb DT

    ReplyDelete