I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 20 July 2014

Sunday Sketch and Stamp Challenge - Challenge #213 - Francesca's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Well, lets get on with the Challenge.  It's Sunday and that means it's Sunday Sketch and Stamp, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fantastic Host for the fortnight, it's Francesca.  She has drawn the most fantastic sketch for you to use (well I think it is).  And here it is:


On to my Card, that I hope gives you some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - ???, Sentiment - Happy Birthday - Hobbycraft, Design Paper - Lillibet, Bow - Spots and Stripes - Festive - Papermania, Flourish - Martha Stewart, Gems - QVC


Side View

If you want to enter you have until midnight on Saturday 2nd August to submit your entry using the InLinkz widget on the main Sunday Sketch and Stamp page.

And don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Fan-tastic Tuesdays Challenge - Challenge #44 - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - SOS #160 - Can't Put it Down - I can't put down my Circle Die-Cuts
The Stamping Chef Challenge - Challenge #38 - Anything Goes
As you like It Challenge - Favourite Sentiment and Why - My favourite Sentiment is Happy Birthday, this one came from Hobbycraft and was only £1.  It does exactly what it says on the tin!!!
Little Miss Muffet Challenge - Challenge #90 - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too Challenge - Challange#66 - For a Child
That Craft Place Challenge - Anything Goes

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous, sweet card Anne-Marie!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely cute image and card thanks for sharing with FTT this week Rachel dt

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, both inside and out! I like all the details you've used. Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cute card!! Thanks for joining us Simply Create Too! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anne-Marie: Adorable! We're glad you entered our Challenge #66 - "For A Child" & hope to see your creations in our next challenge too!

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team
    http://SimplyCreateToo.blogspot
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colour choice, and a gorgeous card. I love those papers.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.

    ReplyDelete