I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 13 July 2014

Such a Shame About Ditzie Digi Design

Hi Everyone,

Firstly, I would like to thank you all for joining in over the past fortnight, your entries were fantastic, and I enjoyed all your blogs that I visited, but, there has to be a Winner.  Check over at Ditzie Digi Design Challenge for the Winners.  

Well, I am sure you are all aware that, Ditzie Digi Designs in no-more, it is such a shame because her Digi's were fantastic.  Well I still have a couple of cards which I made previously, I'll have them on my Blog so you can see them.

Well I think it's time you saw my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Pregnant Freebie - Ditzie Digital Designs, Sentiment - Congratulations - Papermania, Design Papers - Easter - Me to You, Ribbon - Dovecraft, Flourish - Marianne Designs, Doily - Parisian Motifs - Spellbinders, Flower - Marianne Designs, Jewel - Stash


Side View

I hope you like my Card.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. An adorable card for a mother - to - be. Love all the purple hues! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Pile it On challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete