I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 7 July 2014

Digi Sketch Challenge - 7th July - 'In the Garden'

Hi Everyone,

It's Monday and that means it's Digi Sketch Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous Sponsors for this time, offering a fantastic prize:

Doodle Pantry Images


The Winner will receive Digi's of your Choice from their Store.

We have a fabulous hostess Anne-Marie (Oh it's me!!!) this fortnight and they have decided that we would have a theme of:

'In the Garden'

It's a fantastic theme.  You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless.

Well together with the Theme you can choose to do the Theme and Sketch, the Sketch or just do the Theme.  It's entirely up to you.  But first you must see the Sketch:


Well it's time for you to see my Card, I went for doing the Sketch and Theme this time.  You can either do the Sketch (S), Theme (T) or you could do the Sketch and Theme (ST)...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Rubber Boots - Doodle Pantry Images, Sentiment - Wishing you the happiest day ever! - Doodle Pantry Images, Design Papers - Paper Wad, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Flower and Leaves - Marianne Designs, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "In the Garden" to create your Project.  Remember you have until the 20th July to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Delightful Challenges - Weekly Challenge - My Favourite Things  - My favourite thing is the flower that I've made, it just keeps appearing on most of my designs.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. i love how the black makes all the color pop..beautiful card...thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love your image. Thank you for joining us this week at Cupcake Inspirations.
    -Sandy, DT Sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the colours and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Love to Create this week! mo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card! Love the shiny rain-boot and design. Thank you for joining our "Fussy & Fancy OR Clean & Layered" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer

    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete