I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Monday 21 July 2014

Digi Sketch Challenge - 21st July - 'Pretty Pastels'

Hi Everyone,

It's Monday and that means it's Digi Sketch Challenge, but firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last the fortnight's Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you. I really enjoyed your card / project.
 
We have a fabulous Sponsors for this time, offering a fantastic prize:

Pink Gem Designs


The Winner will receive 2 Digi's from there Store.

We have a fabulous hostess Michelle this fortnight and they have decided that we would have a theme of:

'Pretty Pastels'

It's a fantastic theme.  You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless.

Well together with the Theme you can choose to do the Theme and Sketch, the Sketch or just do the Theme.  It's entirely up to you.  But first you must see the Sketch:

Well it's time for you to see my Card, I went for doing the Theme this time.  You can either do the Sketch (S), Theme (T) or you could do the Sketch and Theme (ST)...


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Knitting Sheep - Pink Gem Designs, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Paper - Create and Craft, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Lace - Stash, Glitter - Fairie Kisses - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Flower and Leaves - Marianne Designs, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great time everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Pretty Pastels" to create your Project.  Remember you have until the 3rd August to post your entry

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card and thank you for stopping by mine and leaving such a sweet comment on my challenge card...
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at creative moments challenge xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card,thanks for joining us Whoopsi Daisy. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete