I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge - Hand Coloured Image

Hi Everyone,

It's Tuesday, and that means it is Crafty Sentiment's Design Team Challenge time.  Well, lets get on with it, we have got the most amazing Host this week, and it's Audrey.  She has picked a theme of 'Hand Coloured Image'.  What a great effort from everyone for last weeks  Challenge I thought that they were all fantastic. As with everything we must pick a Winner, so please check out the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge blog to find out if it was you.  But I must thank all of you for you wonderful creations, they were all fantastic.

Crafty Sentiments are offering the most fantastic prizes this week.



Well onto this weeks Theme:

'Hand Coloured Image'

You can interpret it as you wish, and it can include a wide range of projects. The choice is endless, but just remember to include the Theme.

Well I think it's time you saw my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Boy and Dog - Crafty Sentiments Design, Sentiment - Crafty Sentiments Design, Design Paper - Festive Spots and Stripes - Papermania, Ribbon - Sinfinty, Corners - Spellbinders, Gems - QVC


Side View

Have a great week everyone and I can't wait to see how you have used "Hand Coloured Image" to create your Project this Week. Projects need to be entered on Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge Blog before 8pm on the 28th July.

Don't forget to see my other team members to see what they came up with.

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable card! I love the image you used and this little guy and his best friend are colored wonderfully!!! Love those corners, too. Look at all the sparklies around your image...Oooooh, I love sparkle. This is a great card! Hugs, Gail

    ReplyDelete