I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 27 July 2014

My Last Card made for Ditzie Digi Designs

Hi Everyone,

This is the Final Card I made for Ditzie Digi Designs, again what a shame that they were forced to close, I am so sure you like I are missing them.

As I said this is the last Card.


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Hobbycraft, Card - Carol's Crafts, Image - Cupcake Tussle - Ditzie Digi Designs, Sentiment - Ditzie Digi Designs, Design Papers - Kitschy Kitchen - Melissa Frances, Border Punch - Martha Stewart, Ribbon - Stash, Glitter - Fairie Kisses - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory, Gems - QVC


Side View

I hope that you like this Card, and are hoping that Ditzie Digi Designs might one day come back.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:


Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. such a cute sassy card. thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colors and paper! Fabulous design! Such a fun/playful image! Thanks for sharing it with us at Delightful Challenges, "Add Ribbon"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great fun card ! Thanks for sharing at Fussy & Fancy and good luck with the Challenge. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun card, Anne-Marie! Thanks for sharing it for the Little Miss Muffet Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sassy image! The glittery cherry is a great touch! Thanks so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations for our Ribbon Challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 43 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the design! And what a sassy image! Like the different pattern papers you used and how they pop out with the black around them.
    Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Delightful Challenges this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete