I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Baby Boy Card - So Sweet!!!


Hi Everybody,

I hope you are well on this blustery, wet and dark morning.  This is how the British weather changes, on this date last year, it was so hot, this year well, rainy and really very windy.  Oh well, at least the garden is getting some water!!!

Anyway, enough of being Blue, which brings me on to the card which I am posting, Digital Tuesday Challenge wanted something to do with 'Winter Blues', this could be a Christmas Card or it could be the colour blue.  There was another one as well, Shopping Our Stash Challenge wanted things that begin with the letter 'B', if I take what I have done, A Baby Boy and the colour Blue.

Well, I think on with my card:

 
Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Baby Boy - Di's Digi Downloads, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Papers - Stash, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Buttons - Stash


Side View

Such a lovely Card.

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

Digital Tuesday Challenge - Challenge #157 - Winter Blues
Shopping Our Stash Challenge - Challenge #49 - Starts with 'B' 

Well, I'm off to see what else I can make.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely card you have made. The image is supersweet and your colours are wonderful. This blue image is looking so cool. I attract by that.

    no slip tape

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very lovely card you have made. The image is supersweet and your colours are wonderful. This blue image is looking so cool. I attract by that.

    no slip tape

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute - lovely card - love the papers and the inside too. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet! Love the cute little baby and the blue! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww such a cute card! I love the image :) Thanks for joining us at Digital Tuesday Challenge.

    Maya xx

    ReplyDelete