I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 1 April 2012

Stamp 'n' Doodle - The Stamp of the Month - Puddle Jumper


Hi Everybody,

What happened to our weather?  It was nice and warm and now it's freezing cold, oh well I guess that's the Great British weather.  I'm here just to wish you a happy April's Fool's Day.  The 1st of the month means another stamp to be highlighted for the month over at Stamp 'n' Doodle.  For the month of April it brings, stormy weather, so that ties in well with the weather!!!  So to tie all this up the Stamp of the Month for April is The Puddle Jumper, I remember doing this as a child.



Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Stamp of the Month Puddle Jumper - Stamp 'n' Doodle, Design Paper - Stash, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Charm - Local Shop, Card Candy - Craftwork Cards




Side View

I hope you like it and don't forget to visit my Team Members to see what they came up with.

Bye x x

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment