I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 26 April 2012

Just One More!!!


Hi Everybody,

This is my 3rd post today (will burn myself out at this rate!!!), I am still working hard trying to get enough things for my stall on Saturday.  I'm really very nervous and I think I will be until the day is over, I'll be packing away when the weight will be lifted.

Well, on with my card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Picking Daisies - Cuddly Buddly, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Paper - Bohemia - My Mind's Eye, Buttons - Stash, Charm - Local Shop


Side View

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:


That's it from me.

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. A superb card Anne-Marie, I love the cute image and your little charm is a perfect touch.
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT This week.
    Hope your Stall does well, Take care.
    Hugs Mau xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely card Anne-Marie and fab image. Thanks for playing along with MAWTT this week. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super cute card Anne-Marie, love the image and love the colour!
    Thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww your card is gorgeous so cute thanks for joining us at MMCS hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah this is super, I hope you got on ok today at the stall, Thanks for playing on MAWTT this week, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great colourful card Anne Marie -hope all has gone well with your operation and wishing you a speedy recovery -thanks for playing along at MAWTT this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fab card! I love the cute teddy! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete