I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 26 April 2012

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 26th April - 'Things Outside'


Hi Everyone,

Wow!!! Did everybody get wet yesterday???  I did, I was on my way to the hospital, I went there for a Stroke Trial, it was my first day at it, so it was basically just an information session to see if I would want to continue.  I thought it went really well, and I signed up to say that I would start the trial after I have recovered from my operation, I can't wait.

Well, it's Thursday and that means it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge.  However, there is a new format that we are now following.  There is a Sketch, however there is also a Theme, now it's your choice as to what one or both you decide to follow.  

But firstly, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, we had loads of really good entries and I really like looking at each of them, so thank you.  So the Winner of last weeks Challenge was (drum roll) ........Gina (no 7).  I really enjoyed your card / project.  I hope you enjoy you Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.  Congratulations.

This week our hostess is the most fantastic Kelly.  She has the most fantastic Sketch for you to follow, and here it is:


But, together with the Sketch her Theme is:

'Things Outside' 

For this it could be something to do outside, something that lives outside or a view from outside etc.

Now I here you calling 'What will I win???'.  I heard you, the Winner of this weeks Challenge (picked at random) will receive a Voucher to spend at Willow Designs, how cool is that!!!

Well on with my card:




Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Polly Pickleberry, Design Papers - Polly Pickleberry, Pearls - Kanban




Side View

Don't forget you have till Wednesday 2nd May at 20.00 BST to enter the challenge.

Also don't forget to visit my other team members.

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous card,such a gorgeous image and papers.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty Anne-Marie, I wish that was us in the garden - not much chance with this weather!
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card.Lovely paper choice too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah this is super Anne-Marie, Love the image this week, she looks zonked out. Mmmm It was horrible here yesterday too and its started again now today, YUCK!!!
    Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card hun, just wish the weather was good enough to sit outside.....roll on summer!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card and love the inside too! Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete