I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 20 April 2012

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Mid-way Reminder - 'It's a Bit Sketchy'

Hi Everyone,

I hope you are well???  I hope that you have got rid of all the rain, like we have.  Can't say that the garden's didn't need it.

Well, apologies for not publishing this sooner, I have been so busy lately, getting everything ready for when I go into hospital on the 2nd May.  So apologies for that.

Just to let you know that you still have time to enter the Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge, this months Challenge, it's called "It's a Bit Sketchy".  This is simple all we want this month is to follow the Sketch, simple.  As long as the Image is a Teddy Bear.



Well lets get on and see my card, and to you maybe it gives you some inspiration:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Di's Digi Downloads - Design Papers - Stash, Pearls - Kanban



Side View

Lets see what you come up with, I'm really excited about it.

Don't forget to go over and see my team mates.  And of course leave me a message, to say whether you liked it.

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:


Crafts 4 Eternity - Challenge R#68 - Something New

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Great card Anne-Marie, I love the cute image.
    Thank you for my lovely Birthday card.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, love the teddy. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity this week.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card! Love the colours and the image is cute! Thanks for playing at Here Come the Boys and sharing your card with us! Woo xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card... ideal for our Tiddly Peeps challenge, thanks for joining us and hope to see you next time too Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete