I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 21 April 2012

Today's Card

Hi Everyone,

How are you???  I am fine, just really really busy that I don't know what I am doing!!!  I'm busy as I've got a table top sale for my cards, and it seems that the days get shorter and that I'm not ready.  Well, I'm off today to go and have my hair cut, believe me it need's it!!!

This is my Card for today, it makes a change from my normal Cards, but actually I quite like it.




Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Embossing Folder - Cuttlebug, Image - Make and Create, Sentiment - Papermania, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Pearls - Kanban


Side View

I really like this card, not sure why, but I do.

I would like to enter this into the following Card Challenges:

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge - Challenge #61 - Punches and Dies
Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge - Challenge #8 - Sparkle and Shine
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C133
Sweet Stampin' Challenge - Use More than 1 Ribbon

Bye

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. such a lovely card Anne-Marie
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab colour combo, very striking, love it!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful card, love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like your use of black as the background. Great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous card - great colors
    Many thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card- very elegant! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week! Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Love this yammy glittery cake )) Gorgeous choice of embossing and colour combination.
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin` “More than 1 Ribbon” Challenge and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs
    Natali

    ReplyDelete