I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 7 April 2012

Bunnies & Chicks - I love this time of Year!!!


Hi Everyone,

Hello again, it's only me with my second post.  I do like this time of year, the weathers changing (although not for the better!!!), there's the start of new life and it's a time for families again.  I know many children think it's all about chocolate eggs, but we must remember the reasons behind Easter.  Years ago I was one of those children, but it wasn't until 2010 that I now understand the reasons.

Enough of my rant, today I thought I'd give The Sweet Stop ago.  I chose to do Sketch #81.


Ad this is how my card turned out:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Precious Moments - Sarah Kay, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Papers - Bohemia - My Mind's Eye and Stash, Pearls - Kanban, Flower - Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Floral Doily Accent, Spellbinders - Shapeabilities - Parisian Accents


Side View

I would like to enter my Card into the following Challenges:

My Mum's Craft Shop Challenge - Challenge #51 - Easter Creations / Animals
Crafts 4 Eternity - Challenge #66 - Bunnies and Chicks
Phindy's Place Challenge - Challenge #100 - Blog Hop and Anything Phindy Goes!
One Stop Craft Challenge - Challenge #177 - Pastels and Die Cuts
The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Challenge #180 - Easter
The Sweet Stop Challenge - Challenge #153 - April 7

Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! Soft colours and lovely image! Thanks for playing along at OSCC this week! Ani

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous Easter Creation, thank you so much for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge this week
    Hugs and Happy Easter
    Kate x

    ps I have some candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous project. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4eternity.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a precious Easter card, Anne-Marie! Love the sweet Sarah Kay image and the soft colors! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sweet Stop this week! Have a wonderful Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is brilliant Anne-Marie, What a sweet card, hope that you are feeling better now, Love Hazelxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and love the fresh colour combo. Thanks for joining us at MMCS Challenge this week.
    Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, sweet card and love the soft blue tones you have used.

    Have a great Easter,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Anne Marie, I'm a bit behind with my commenting at the moment, have a sick male teenager in the house, I hope you are feeling better.
    I love this card, such a pretty image and colours, the die cut embellishments look fab.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. a gorgeous creation! Thanks for joining in with our challenge this week at My Mums Craft Shop! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a beautiful card Anne-Marie! Thank you foe playing along with us at OSCC this week! Good luck!
    Hugs from Svit xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous creation
    Thanks for joining us at Secret crafter challenge this week and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very pretty! I love the sweet image, the pretty colors... the die cut tag and corner pieces are lovely. Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card Anne-Marie! Thanks for joining us at crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete