I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Daffodil - Marie Curie Cancer Care


Hi Everyone,

Good afternoon, hope you are well???  I am feeling really well, well, this afternoon I was routing through the box that hold my old stamps and I came across my Marie Curie Cancer Care - 2009 Limited Edition stamps.  My Mum is currently going through Cancer and so I know what they do and would love them to continue.  I never made a card with them, so I thought it was about time I made one.

This is what I came up with:


Card Materials

Circle Card - Kanban, Card - Crafter's Companion, Image - Marie Curie Cancer Care 2009 Limited Edition - Papermania, Design Paper - Stash, Ribbon - Stash, Buttons - Stash, Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory


Side View

I would like to enter this Card into the following Challenges:

The Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge - Challenge #179 - Shaped Cards
Craft your Passion Challenges - Challenge #104 - Dots and Stripes
Party Time Tuesdays - PTT#62 - Flowers

Bye

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. So beautiful hun...and I'm sure your Mum will just love it... :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous shaping and lovely colours thank you for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx
    ps I have some new candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. Lovely colors.
    Thank you for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
    LG Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful Anne-Marie.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the sparkle on the pretty image! So happy you joined us this week at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant shaped card. Thank you for joining in at Secret Crafter.Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow very elegant spring card - sweet colors - perfect for us challenge = thank so much for playing with Craft Your Passion - hugs Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous flowers! We're glad you came to the Tueday Party this week...be sure to attend out party next week!

    ReplyDelete