I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 13 April 2012

Help!!! I have no Masculine Cards!!!


Hi Everyone,

I hope you are in fact well???  I am doing a table top sale at the end of the month, and was putting together my cards for the event, and oh my gosh I have no Masculine cards!!!  The cards that I did have, have gone to birthdays.  That has left me with none, I think all the cards I'll do until the end of the month will be Male cards (apart from this one!!!).

And this is my Card:




Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Crafter's Companion, Image - Rainy Cynthia - The Stamping Boutique, Design Papers - Stash, Flowers - Stash, Leaves - Woodware, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Charm - Local Shop



Side View


I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

My Time to Craft Challenge - Challenge #177 - Fairy Nice
Papertake Weekly Challenge - April Showers (or Water Water Everywhere!!!)
Party Time Tuesday Challenge - PTT #63 - Water
Anything Goes Challenge - Challenge #64 - Anything Goes
Paper Play Challenges - '12 Week 15 - Things with Wings
Totally Papercrafts Friday Challenge - Challenge #112 - Things with Wings
Wag's 'n' Whisker's Stamps - Challenge #77 - Anything Goes
Card Mad Fairy's Digi Day's Challenge - April Showers and DT Call

Now on with the Masculine Cards!!!

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. sweet fairy :)
    thanks for joinin us at MTTC & good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww this is a sweet image and the layout is lovely. Gorgeous backing papers and love the flowers and charm.
    Diane xx
    p.s If you are looking for male teen digi's they have a great selection over at Ladybug Crafts Ink store. There's a link in my sidebar under FAVOURITE SHOPS......hope this helps you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card I love the umbrella charm and the pastel colours. Thanks for joining in with the Cardmadfairy hope to see you again. Hugs Gillian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is stunning, I love the colours, thanks for joining our challenge at Anything goes, hope to see you again soon, Gaynor DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's lovely!

    Thanks for joining in at Totally Papercrafts this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and pretty colours!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This fairy is jus so sweet. Thanks for playing along with us at PaperPlay.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a lovely card Anne Marie, good luck with the sale.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like that sweet little charm! Thanks for joining us at Wags 'n Whiskers! Hope you will join us again in the future!

    ReplyDelete