I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 26 April 2012

Get Well Soon!!!


Hi Everyone,

This is my 2nd post today, (please see the other post) I've just come back from Millets Farm, I love it there, spent far too much money, I say that I won't be going there for about four / five weeks, so it was justified.  Well me and my Mum had a lovely afternoon and she's now snoozing in the chair!!!

Well, lets get on with my card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Poorly Pup - Di's Digi Downloads, Sentiment - Computer Generated, Design Papers - 40 Leaf Matting Block, Buttons - Stash


Side View

I'd like to enter this card into the following Card Challenge:

Charisma Cardz Challenge- Challenge #16 - Blue, Black and White!

Well, off I go to see if there are any more Challenges I can enter.

Bye for now!!!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous Anne-Marie..:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card & interpretation of the blue, black & white theme, love the digi

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Anne-Marie - love the image and blue tartan papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous! Such a sweet image, a lovely get well card.
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card ! Nice picture. Beautiful papers. The inside is worked as well as the outside. Great job ! Bravo !

    Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.

    Hugs from France.
    Catherine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and lovely card! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw how sweet! Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week! x

    ReplyDelete