I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 7 April 2012

Sketches By Carly - Sketch #53


Hi Everyone,

How are you all today???  I'm afraid I haven't been around for the last couple of days, I have been tucked up in bed with a case of a 24 hour bug.  I have never felt so rough and rotten in a couple of years, lets just hope that's the last of it.  Please!!!

I think that being so ill I forgot to post this card, so I'll do it now.  I found Sketches by Carly latest edition so I thought I'd have a go.

Here's my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards, Card - Stash, Image - Stash, Design Papers - Western Romance and All About Me, Ribbon - Create and Craft, Pearls - Kanban, Flowers - Essential Craft Selection, Leaves - Woodware, Spellbinders - Nestabilities - Heart Circles


Side View

I would like to enter this card into the following Challenges:

Sketches by Carly - Sketch #53
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C131

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a stunner, love the papers
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the image. Thanks for playing at Sketches by Carly this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne Marie!:)
    This card is so cute! I love the blue ribbon! Thanks for playin at Sketches By Carly!

    xxCARLYxx

    ReplyDelete