I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 5 October 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #93 - Punches and Die-cuts

Hi Everyone,

Gosh!!!  You guys did it again, I'm so gob-smacked by all your hard work on your cards / projects.  I can't believe it, well it has to be said Well Done to the 3 which were hand picked.  And a extra Well Done for the overall Winner.  Well it's on with this weeks Challenge, which you have to use Punches and Die-Cuts.

Our Sponsor this week is The Stamping Boutique, which again is a wonderful shop.  I have spent hours on there looking at their stuff.   All the art is all hand drawn and original by, Tracey Malnofski. They are not computer generated or enhanced in any way.



Well I guess it's time to show you my card, and here it is:


I can only apologise about the state of my photography, I really need sometime when I can sit down and go through my new camera.

Well the Image was one from The Stamping Boutique, fantastic, you just have to love him!!!  I have coloured him in in Pro-markers, and finished off with a little bit of Glitter!!!  The Design Papers came from a book of colours, My Mind's Eye - Bohemia.  The Sentiment came from Hunkydory.  I added the Balloon's that I stamped out, and also the Hearts where a Martha Stewart Stamp was used.


Again, you can see the Hearts.

Well its your chance now, off you go and make something brilliant.  But remember the Punches and Die-Cuts.


No comments:

Post a Comment