I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Tuesday Morning Sketches - #115 & Jingle Belles - Pink Christmas

Morning Everyone,
 
Cor!!  I've been up for ages, but I hardly feel like making cards, but must go through the barrier and there's a couple of good challenges I want to enter today.

Well back to last night I made a card for Tuesday Morning Sketches and Jingle Belles and here's my card:



Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Image - Fizzy Moon Bears
Design Papers - Milton & Co - Christmas Paper Stack
Card - Create and Craft
Ribbon - Stash
Embllishments - Stash
Gems - Kanban


Side View


Well I'm off to get on with other Cards.

Bye x x


9 comments:

  1. Ahhh Anne Marie that image is so adorable. Love the touch of glitter on the snowflakes, great DP. Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card!!
    You should submit this today to jingle belles challenge! (by 5 PM EST, I think) They do Christmas cards all year and this week asked for pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really sweet card Anne-Marie - love it. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. who could possibly *NOT* have a ♥FANTASTIC♥ xmas with this adorable little guy around to spread the holiday cheer! what a cuuuuuuuuuuuute stamp and a FAB pink card! thanks for jingling along with us this week in a really good cause!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute cute cute ... love those big bold polka dots ... so glad you "went pink" with us at jingle belles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the texture and dimension...and, of course, the pink! Thank you for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This little guy is super sweet, love your background paper, too. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week, great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That little bear is too cute! I love that polka dotted paper too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. How totally cute! Love the polka dot paper. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete