I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 6 October 2011

Willow Sketchie Designs - 6th October

Hiya,

Gosh can't believe it's that time of week again, it's time for another Willow Sketchie Challenge!!!

Firstly, we have to congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, and the Winner was Sandra, yeah!!!  Although you were all winners.  Sandra you card was amazing and the image was fantastic, once again, well done.

Anyway onto this weeks Challenge, our lovely host is Hazel.  The Design Team had to us the new CD, Walter and Winnie does Christmas.  Which is available to pre-order on the Willow Designs Website.  Well our host, Hazel designed this Sketch, she added another component that we had to interpret into the designs.


Before we get to see my card, it's a fantastic prize again, lets take a look:



Well its on with my card:


The Image I chose to do for this card was Underneath the Christmas Tree, again I used the Pre-coloured version, but I finished off with Pro-markers and Glitter!!!  The Design Papers came from the CD Walter and Winnie Does Christmas.  I added a embossed round circle, it was placed in a folder then placed on the Big Shot.  The Sentiment was in my stash, I'm sorry.  I also added a Ribbon which came from Create and Craft.


I then added some Snowflakes, as Hazel suggested!!!!

Now remember
  1. We do not discriminate anyone for using their Crafty Stash, but if you have any Willow Designs we would love to see them.
  2. You can rotate or flip the Sketch, re-size the elements as long as the original Sketch Layout can be recognised.
  3. The Challenge runs from Thursday at 09:00am (UK Time) until 20:00pm (UK Time) on the following Wednesday.
  4. You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch / Layout.
  5. You can also combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
  6. The Winner will Randomly be drawn on Wednesday (after 20:00pm)
  7. Finally HAVE FUN!!!
Well had better go. x x

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anne-Marie, I love all your sparkle.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card hun, love the sparkle!
    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super what a great card, I love it, the weeks are just flying past just now, argh soon be Christmas!!!! Thanks for all the great cards every week on Willow, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Anne-Marie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card.The sparkle really brings it to life.Pretty snowflakes too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a brilliant card, I love all the glitter and sparkle :0)
    Love CLairebears x

    ReplyDelete