I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 14 October 2011

Friday Sketch Challenges - Sketch #3 by Sammi

Afternoon Everyone,

How's everyone doing this afternoon?  I'm home from my coffee morning (that's if you call my Mum's friend and I having a coffee!!), well it was nothing exciting.  But very nice and enjoyable.

Well I came home and got on with a card for today, it was for Friday Sketch Challenges, a newish Challenge which has recently started.

Anyway on with my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Tilda from Magnolia
Design Papers - Snowed In Winter Papers - My Mind's Eye
Embellishment - Stash
Pearls - Kanban
Ribbon - Ceate and Craft
Glitter - Hunkydory



View from the Side

I would like to enter this in Friday Sketch Challenges - FSC#2 by Sammi

Well have to go and get dinner.

Bye x x


6 comments:

  1. Awww....what a cute image hun...and loving the colours too....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet card hun. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh beautiful, adorable card, love Tilda.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, lovely image and papers, thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenges.
    Hugs Debs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww.. such a sweet card! Thanks for playing along with us at Friday Sketch challenge :D
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous Christmas card... love the flowers! Thanks for joining in at Friday Sketch Challenges.
    Susan xxox
    http://stamponme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete