I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week #175

Hi ya Everyone,

I've been meaning to post this one, but never got round to it, good job it's before Saturday.  Been busy today, as I went to my Stroke meeting, I met someone new and to here his story was fantastic, it's hard to believe people's story's can be so different to mine.  Again blew my mind.

Well this card is for Sketch Saturday, so I need to get on with it, here's my card:


The Image is from The Stamping Boutique, it was a freebie, fantastic!!!  I coloured it in used my Pro-markers, finished off with a little bit of snow and Glitter!!!  The Design Papers I can't remember where I got those from as they came out of my Stash.  The Sentiment came from Kanban, as did the Pearls.


You can see the snow that I put around the window, and the glitter on the candle, and also the lovely felt snowflakes in the corner.

I would like to enter this in Sketch Saturday - Week #175

Well I had better go

Bye x x


1 comment:

  1. Wondeful card, lovely colors and details.
    Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week.
    Hugs, Bente

    ReplyDelete