I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 1 October 2011

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Challenge #3 - Punch it Out

Good Morning All,

Well September went by, and now it's October and so it's time for another Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge.  October with is heat, totally wrong, but I'm sure were all enjoying it!!!

Firstly I have got to congratulate for last month, your cards in the Autumn Colours were lovely, and really enjoyable to look through.  Lots of suggestions were there, so you better watch out in the coming months!!!  But there only has to be one winner, and that is Sue B, so congratulations, I hope you have fun looking through and using your prize.

Secondly I must apologize to you all for not commenting on all of your cards, my Mum was taken into hospital last week (or the week before, things are happening so fast I don't know the day of the week) so please accept my apologies if I didn't comment.  She is home now and so things are getting back to normal, slowly and surely.

Well this months Challenge is 'Punch it Out', and our Sponsor this month is the lovely Kerry from Lady Bug Crafts Ink.



And she is offering the Winner 2 Digi Stamps.  Lady Bug Crafts Ink offer the chance of buying Stamps as well as Embellishments (just 2 mentioned), it's worth going to take a look, I did and I was there for hours looking at all of the crafy stuff.

Well with further ado, here's what I came up with for 'Punch it Out'


For the Image I used a fantastic Teddy Bo Image, he is so cute, and what was better when I ordered it it came fully coloured, bonus!!!  I finished it off with a little bit of Glitter!!!  The Design Papers that I used came from my Stash, so sorry I really don't remember.  One of them was punched out, I used a Martha Stewart punch, I then used another Martha Stewart punch to give me a punch across the middle.  The Sentiment was computer generated.


A Ribbon was then added, along with the Stars and the Gems.

Well it's time for you to go and get CRAFTY!!!


2 comments:

  1. So adorable hun...! love the image..and all your fabulous elements too sweetie...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anne-Marie, love that image and his glittery pumpkin is fabulous!!

    Warmest wishes, Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete