I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 2 October 2011

The Sweet Stop Sketches - SSS128

Hi Everyone,

I'm here with my second (to see the first please scroll down) post of today.  Well how are you all doing in this heat, October can't be, we must be living down under!!!  Well for the second post I chose to do a favourite of mine The Sweet Stop Sketches, they are going back to last October getting the Sketches from there.

On with the show then, this is my card (anyone hungry!!):


The Image I chose to do for this one was a lovely Cupcake, and it came from Kanban.  It had been lying around for ages and I had never made a card with it so I thought it was time.  It is coloured in in Polychromos Pencils and then blended with Sansodor.  Of course I finished it off with Glitter!!!  The Design Papers, again I'm sorry I can't remember where they came from, they were in my Stash.  The Sentiment came from the sheet of Cupcakes.  I also added a piece of Ribbon, which came from Create and Craft and also, I added some pink Pearls from Kanban.


I also added some flowers that I already had, and also I punched two sets of leaves, from Woodware which were also added.

I would like to enter this card into The Sweet Shop Sketches - SSS128

I'm off now, not sure how long it will be!!!  x x


5 comments:

  1. Lovely card Anne-Marie - love that cupcake. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sp pretty Anne-Marie...and I love the flowers too sweetie...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet birthday card...the yummy cupcake, lovely flowers, and pretty colors are sure to bring sweet wishes to the recipient! Thanks for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a SWEET card Anne-Marie. That cupcake looks so yummy and I love the pretty colors. The pearl embellishments look gorgeous. Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop again. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Anne-Marie it's making me feel hungry.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete