I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Sunday 2 October 2011

Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 121

Hiya Everyone,

I'm back (good or bad!!!).  No I'm back into card making, Mum's on the mend and home, so I don't need to keep running (okay walking) to the hospital.  Well I thought I'd take part in the Sweet Sketch Wednesday one.  So here goes.

This is my card:


The Image I chose for this one was Little Piggy, this was available on the internet on Sliekje Digi Stamps for FREE!!!  Fantastic, Sliekje is fantastic and we can have her drawings for nothing as she just enjoys drawing them.  I coloured in her design with Polychromos Pencils and blended with Sansodor, looks fantastic (well I think it does).  The Design Papers came from my Stash, so sorry I don't know any names.  I added a lovely flower from my stash and a piece of Ribbon which came from Create and Craft.


To finish off I added the 3 large Gems in orange, wow!!!

I would like to enter this into Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Sketch 121

Well I'm off now.


8 comments:

  1. Hi Anne Marie - glad your mum is on the mend. I love your card and your colouring does look great, I agree. The papers you have chosen to use are really pretty. Thanks for sharing the link for the free digis. I took a look and they are amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Michelle SSW DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne Marie, thanks for the link to the free images. There are alot of darling images there. I love your little pig. You can't help but have a smile on your face when you see this card. Great choice of papers and fun color scheme. Thanks for joining us.
    Nancy SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very, very cute and I really like the big rhinestones! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Anne-Marie, this is a really cute image of this little pig, pretty colours and I love your design papers with a touch of bling on the side. Great job and thanks so much for sharing your card with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday and good luck.
    Hugs
    Kathie SSW-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card Anne-Marie. I love that darling pig - he just looks so happy on your pretty card. Beautiful colors and papers. I love the die cut you used for the diamond focal panel. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday. I hope you'll play again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, how adorable is that!!!! Such a cutie of an image and what lovely papers! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card & super cute little image. So glad your mum is on the mend. Thanks so much for joining us this week @ Sweet Sketch Wednesday :)

    Genevieve DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute with your adorable image!! Thanks for sharing and playing along with our sketch at SSW

    ReplyDelete