I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 13 October 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 13th October

Hiya Everyone,

It's that time of the week again to introduce another Willow Sketchie Challenge again, I think all the days keep merging into one as I'm sure I only wrote one a couple of days ago!!!

Firstly I would like to congratulate the Winner last week, and the Winner was Jo Price, congratulations to you.  Your card was beautiful, once again congratulations.

Well onto this weeks Challenge, and again it's our lovely host Miria, all the way from Sunny Italy.  The Design Team had to use the NOW AVAILABLE new CD, which is called Walter and Winnie Does Christmas.  Well, our host Miria designed the following sketch, and she put an extra clause in that we had to use Fabric or Ribbon, somewhere on our design, help!!!


Before we get to see my Card, I bet your wondering what the winner will receive this week..........  Well the Prize will be a Digi Collection worth ...... £10.00. Wish I was playing.

Well it's on with my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Card
Image - Surprise Present
Design Papers - From the CD Walter and Winnie Does Christmas
Embellishments - Stash
Pearls - Kanban
Ribbon - Stash
Sentiment - Hunkydory


A close up to see how the Pearls were attached.

Now remember
  1. We do not discriminate anyone for using their Crafty Stash, but if you have any Willow Designs we would love to see them.
  2. You can rotate or flip the Sketch, re-size the elements as long as the original Sketch Layout can be recognised.
  3. The Challenge runs from Thursday at 09:00am (UK Time) until 20:00pm (UK Time) on the following Wednesday.
  4. You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch / Layout.
  5. You can also combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
  6. The Winner will Randomly be drawn on Wednesday (after 20:00pm)
  7. Finally HAVE FUN!!!
Well I had better go now.

Bye x x

3 comments:

  1. Great card, love all the sparkle!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card and all the glitter you have on it. Its super. oh and that wee charm is adorable. I bought them and have never used any. Oops better get them looked out!!!
    Love Hazelxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Anne-Marie, love the sparkle, Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete