I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #96 also a DT Call

Hi Everyone,

Cor!!!  It's Wednesday and that time of the week again, I only thought I wrote one of these a couple of days ago, well lets get going shall we.  It's Wednesday, so that means it's a Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  Firstly, I must say Congratulations to the overall Winner (picked at random), and also the top three, to be honest with all your wonderful cards / projects it is extremely hard.

This week the Sponsor is Karen's Doodles,



I have been drawing all of my life. When I was 19, I started an animation studio with a friend from college. We created scoreboard animations for all the Major League Baseball teams as well as the Super Bowl and the Olympics In 1989 I started my own animation studio. We created animation for the Feature Film "Fern Gully The Last Rainforest". We also animated a Christmas Special "The Wish That changed Christmas" and a video featuring Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer. For the past 20 years I have had the pleasure of creating animations for Disney, Fisher Price and Mattel and bringing their characters to life. In 2006 I decided to bring my own characters to life with my first Children's Book, "Oink Finds an Egg". This year I am celebrating 50 years as a doodler and I look forward to sharing my original drawings with crafters through "Karen's Doodles"

This week we had to make Halloween cards, and here is mine:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Teddy Bo
Design Papers - Papermania - Temptations
Ghosts - Nutcrafters
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Buttons - Stash
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory


Side View

Please Remember:



  1. Challenges will run from Wednesday 9.30am till Tuesday 10pm (following week).
  2. Use what you like to create your project . . . as long as it's legal & not indecent !
  3.  Please, please link back to the "Fab 'n' Funky" challenge blog so that we can pop over to see your project.
  4. You may combine our challenge with as many other challenges as you like, upto a maximum of 10 challenges. However we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
  5. All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
  6. If you participate and make multiple entries for a particualr weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on 1 or 2 entries.
  7. Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the challenge post.
  8. The MOST IMPORTANT RULE . . . have loads of crafting fun making your Project.
DT CALL

This is really important we are also looking for 2 more Design Team Members, you only have a week to get your applications in, Good Luck.

Happy Crafting.

Bye x x



1 comment:

  1. Great card Anne-marie and all your iamges are so cute. Thanks for all your support whilst I have been absent,

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete