I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 27 October 2011

Nutcrafters - Challenge 4 - Bonfire Night

Hi Everyone,

Well I'm staying in today, I don't fancy getting wet, and it's pouring!!!  Well it gives me the opportunity to do all my DT cards and have them in storage.

It also gives me the opportunity to see if I can enter any competitions.  I found this competition from Nutcrafters, they run competitions and provide you with a Digi Stamp to start with, excellent.

Well heres my card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Nutcrafters
Design Papers - Create and Craft
Ribbon - Stash
Flowers - Marianne Design
Buttons - Artoz
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory


Side View

I would like to enter this in Nutcrafter - Challenge 4 - Bonfire Night

Bye for now.  x x



8 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card and the image is lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Anne-Marie I love the colour combination you have used on your card. Thank you for joining us this week at Nutcrafters love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Anne-Marie, love the bright colours. Thanks for joining in with Nutcrafters Challenge and Good Luck. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic colour scheme and i love the bling you have added. thank you for joining us at Nutcrafters and making such a great card with the free image

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the image and the gorgeous yellow :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card! I love all the bright colours and the little flowers you have used are so sweet :)
    Thanks for joining us at the Nutcrafters Challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card & love the colours...also Thanks for playing along at Nutcrafters & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete