I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Nutcrafters - Challenge 3 Happy Halloween

Afternoon Everybody,

I'm back!!!!  The second post of today, well Nutcrafters run such amazing competitions.  They want you to use only their Digi's and then they give you one to work for free.  Well this is my Card:


Such an amazing Digi.

Card Materials

Card - A4 Folded in half
Additional Card - Create and Craft
Image - Halloween by Nutcrafters
Embellishments - Of first free Digi from Nutcrafters
Ribbon - Create and Craft
Gems - Kanban


View from the Side

I put an insert in this card and a little embellishment on it.

I would like to enter this card into Nutcrafters - Challenge 3 Happy Halloween

I'm off so Bye x x


7 comments:

  1. Really lovely card Anne-Marie, love the pumpkins that you have added. Thanks for joining in with Nutcrafters Challenge and Good Luck. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Anne-Marie love this card it is so vibrant and I love how you have used the pumpkins off our other digi. Thank you for joining us this week at Nutcrafters love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Halloween card Anne-Marie, love the image.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Anne-Marie....!

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic card hun..great colours & love the added pumpkins too :D
    Thanks for joining in at Nutcrafters for our Halloween challenge & good luck!!
    hugs and xxx
    Gemma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! The colours look so great and really striking and i just love the little pumpkins down the side, so sweet :)
    Thanks for playing along at Nutcrafters Challenge.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, love the little pumpkins xx

    ReplyDelete