I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 27 October 2011

Willow Sketchie Challenge - 27th October

Hi Everyone,

Wow!!!  I can't believe that it's that time of week again, I'm sure I only wrote this a couple of days ago.  I think it has to do with the time of the year, and all the children wishing for their presents, it will make Christmas come quick.

Firstly, lets congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge, the winner is ......... (drum roll!!!) Julia, your entry was lovely.  Julia wins the new Walter and Winnie does Christmas, I hope it brings you as much time crafting as it has brought me.  Once again I must congratulate all of you, for all your hard work and dedication, they were lovely to look at, so thank you.

Well it's Thursday, and that means one thing and that's, it's another Willow Sketchie Challenge.  The Wonderful Shell is our host this week, the Design Team used Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD once again.  Shell designed the following Sketch for us to follow:

Hey, but before you see my card, the Winner this week will recieve a £10.00 Gift Voucher for Willow Designs.

Well it's on with my Card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Design Papers - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Gems - Kanban
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory



Side View

Now remember


  1. We do not discriminate anyone for using their Crafty Stash, but if you have any Willow Designs we would love to see them.
  2. You can rotate or flip the Sketch, re-size the elements as long as the original Sketch Layout can be recognised.
  3. The Challenge runs from Thursday at 09:00am (UK Time) until 20:00pm (UK Time) on the following Wednesday.
  4. You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch / Layout.
  5. You can also combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
  6. The Winner will Randomly be drawn on Wednesday (after 20:00pm)
  7. Finally HAVE FUN!!!
Well bye for now.  x x

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty.Loving Winnie's sparkly crown.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Anne-Marie with all the extra sparkle. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card ANne-MArie, the extra sparkle finishes it nicely x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is super what a great card, love the glitter on Winnies hat, Love Hazelxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, love the sparkle just perfect!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink and glitter, sooooo my type of card! This is gorgeous :0)
    Love Clairebears x

    ReplyDelete