I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 11 October 2011

Sketch n Stash Challenge - Sketch #72

Hi ya Everyone,

Hope you are all well, and your all enjoying the weather, only joking about the weather!!!  I've decided to stay in today, I can't battle the winds, it nearly knocked me over yesterday (I'm not as strong as I used to be before the Stroke!!!)

Well it gives me time to get on with some crafting, I actually made this yesterday but I couldn't take a photo of it because it became to dark by the time I finished.  This ones for Sketch n Stash, I decided to take part in their Challenge.


Card Ingredients

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Image - Sugar Nellie
Designer Papers - Milton and Co - Christmas Paper Stack
Sentiment - Pink Gem
Pearls - Kanban

My Stash Item is The Sentiment from Pink Gem thought it needed another outing


Side View

I would like to enter this into Sketch and Stash - Challenge #72

Well that it from me.

Bye x x

5 comments:

  1. Ooh this is so gorgeous Anne-Marie....and thanks for joining us at SnS too...

    have a super evening....hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really sweet card Anne-Marie. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely Christmas card Anne-Marie, I love these Christmas papers.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous Anne-Marie. Such an adorable image and I love those holly papers too.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch N Stash.
    lol Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a sweet card, lovely papers thanks for joining us at Sketch n' stash this week
    hugs

    ReplyDelete