I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Thursday 13 October 2011

Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch #2 by Tracy

Good Afternoon Everyone,

How is the weather with you?  It is absolutly wonderful here, sun is shinning, beating through the craftroom window its lovely, we all feel a little better with the sun shinning.  I' not saying it's not cold outside though, I must remember it's not t-shirt wearing weather!!!

Well today I thought I might try a fairly new challenge, it will be fun to try it out.  It's called Friday Sketch Challenge and they have done so well being there Challenge #2.

And so on with the card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Sorry I can't remember
Design Papers - Milton & Co - Christmas Paper Stack
Sentiment - Hunkydory
Embellishments - Stash
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
Ribbon - Create and Craft



Side View

I would like to enter this into Friday Sketch Challenge - Sketch #2 by Tracy

Well I'm going now.

Bye x x

3 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Anne-Marie...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Christmas card. Love all the sparkle and the semtiment it perfect. Thanks for joining us at Friday Sketch Challenge. Hope to see you next time.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Love the flowers and the glitter!
    Thanks for playing with us at Friday Sketch Challenge!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete