I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 26 October 2011

Sunday Sketch & Stamp - Challenge #78 - Emma's Sketch

Hi Everyone,

Hope your enjoying the day, with the lovely weather, cold and brisk I would say it is.  I went down the road this morning for coffee with my Mum's friend, so that was nice.  I keep doing a bit of Christmas shopping while I was down there, both me and Mum have almost done it, how cool is that???

Well on with today's challenge, well it's actually last Sundays.  It by Sunday Sketch & Stamp, Emma has done a lovely Sketch.


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Kanban
Design Papers - Create and Craft
Sentiment - Computer Generated
Ribbon - Stash
Roses - Create and Craft
Leaves Punch - Woodware Punch
Gems - Kanban


Side View


Bye for now.  x x


4 comments:

  1. Just so beautiful hun....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous Anne Marie - love the image, just stunning and a fab take on the sketch. Thanks for playing along this week with SS&S. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful card. Love that stamp and your flowers.

    Thank you for joining in with this week's challenge at Sunday Sketch and Stamp xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very beautiful card Anne-Marie. Love the image and gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining us at SS&S.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete