I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Saturday 8 October 2011

Sketch Saturday - Week #176 - 8th October

Hi ya Everyone,

Isn't it cold, I went out in the week to meet my Mum's friend for coffee, and silly me I went out with my summer jacket on, and boy did I know it Brrrrr!!!

Well I stayed in today, so other people can be cold, I'm nice and warm sitting down.  On with the challenge, I saw one on Sketch Saturday, and here it is, here's my card:



And here's how it done:

The Image was a Housemouse Stamp, I love using these.  They are so cute.  The Design Papers are from Milton & Co Christmas Paper Stack. The Sentiment is from Hunkydory.  The Pearls are from Kanban.



The Bow and also the Silver Candy Cane came from my Stash.

I would like to enter this into the Sketch Saturday - Week #176 - 8th October

Suppose I had better go and get warm again!!!

Bye x x

2 comments:

  1. So gorgeous hun....and yep it has turned very cold...brrrrrrrrrr...

    have a super evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh super adorable, love that charm! Great Christmas card! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketch Saturday and Good luck! :D

    Hugz & TFS,
    xx Tracey/SS-DT xx

    ReplyDelete