I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge - Challenge #4 - 'Take it Easel'

Hi Everyone,

My gosh!! what happened to October???  This is getting to be a bit of recurrence here, the month keeps on going past faster and faster as we fast approach the time of goodwill to one and all.  Well it's the 1st of the month and that calls for another Ready-Teddy-Go Challenge.

First and foremost, a big Congratulations must go to (picked randomly) #5 Chrissy.

Here is Chrissy's Card:



  Looking at your card it was fantastic.  I hope you enjoy your prize from Lady Bug Crafts Ink, I am sure you will.  Secondly, I enjoyed all of your cards / projects they were extremely good, so thank you.

Well onto this month, we're doing 'Take it Easel', which means it's an Easel Card and the prize to this months winners is an assortment of 'Fizzy Moon' Goodies, including one of the New Christmas acrylic Stamps (there is no photo yet, but will update my blog when I get one), I'm so jealous, I want to Win!!!!

Well without further ado, here's what I came up with 'Take it Easel'



Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Teddy Bear - Crafts 4 Eternity
Design Papers - Papermania - Temptations
Flowers - Lakeland Limited
Buttons - Stash
Embellishments - Martha Stewart Punch
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
Gems - Stash
Ribbon - Stash



Side View

Please Remember
  1. Your design must feature a teddy bear/bear (pre-coloured, stamp or digi) as the main image to enter.
  2. No backlinking to previous posts is allowed - only entries posted on or after the challenge commencement date will qualify.
  3. You may combine this challenge with any other challenges but you MUST provide a link back to the challenge in your blog post.
  4. The winner of the prize must claim it within a calendar week of the announcement or it will be forfeited and redrawn.
  5. You can enter up to a maximum of 4 times per month. However a different make must be submitted for each entry. Submissions which do not meet with these rules will be removed.
  6. MOST IMPORTANT RULE - have fun !!!
Keep Crafting!!!

Bye for now. x x

No comments:

Post a Comment