I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Friday 18 November 2011

Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge #120 - Tic Tac Toe

Hi Everyone,

My it's a bit overcast today, shouldn' complain about the weather, well at least it's not raining and that's the main thing.

I was looking around and Incy Wincy Designs were having a Challenge, about Tic Tac Toe, I chose to follow the Tic Tac Toe, in the diagonal form, so mine went Red / Any Christmas Sentiment / Ribbons.  However, I did add some flowers, very naughty!!!   To cut a long story short, I made this card last night, however, due to the light in my Craftroom, I wasn't able to take a photo of it until this morning.  

On to my card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card -Create and Craft
Image - Personal Impressions - Beary Christmas
Design Papers - Daisy and Dandelion Christmas Collection 'A Winter's Tale'
Sentiment - Personal Impressions - Beary Christmas
Ribbon - Stash
Embellishments - Stash and Polar White Flower Soft


Side View

I would like to enter this card into Incy Wincy Designs - Challenge #120 - Tic Tac Toe

Bye x x


3 comments:

  1. How cute is the bear in the Santa suit - lovely card. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Card and that bear is a cutie
    thanks for joining Incy Wincy this week
    hugs Nikki & DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh Anne-Marie this is so pretty hun...and I'm loving the layout too sweetie...

    have a lovely weekend...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete