I hope you are all well, and that you not too cold, in this freezing weather!!! No I'm only joking, it not that cold (looking at people walking by!!!).
Well today is Thursday, and you no what that means, yeah another Willow Sketchie Challenge. But before anything else, I must congratulate the Winner of last weeks Challenge .......................... Judit (picked at random). Well done and I hope you enjoy your voucher at Willow Designs. Once again, though I must congratulate you all for showing us your skills. We love looking at your cards, they were all wonderful, so thank you.
Well I said it's Thursday, and that means another Willow Sketchie Challenge. I would like to say thank you to Pauline for being our hostess last week. Our hostess for this week is going to be Hazel, she is using Clairebears sketch, as Clairebears had to leave us, we wish you every success for the future. The Design Team used the CD Walter and Winnie does Christmas. And here's on to Clairebears Sketch:
Along with her Sketch she also set up a extra twist, she wanted to see 2 Ribbons and 1 Button.
Now before I get on with my card, you want to know what your winning, the prize for the Winner of this weeks Challenge (picked at random) will be a Voucher to spend at Willow Designs.
Well it's time to show you my card:
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Stash
Image - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Design Papers - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Ribbons - Stash
Lace - Stash
Button - Friend gave it to me
Gems - Kanban
- We do not discriminate anyone for using there crafty stash, but if you have and Willow Designs we would love to see them.
- You can rotate or flip the sketch, re-size the elements as long as the original Sketch Layout can be recognised.
- The Challenge runs from Thursday at 9:00am (UK time) until 20:00pm (UK time) on the following Wednesday.
- You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch / Layout.
- You can also combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
- The Winner will Randomly be drawn on Wednesday (after 20:00pm)
- Finally HAVE FUN!!!
Well off you go and get crafty!!!
Don't forget to visit the other Team Members (a list is in the sidebar) to see what they've been up to.
Bye x x