These days just seem to come round quicker and quicker, before you know it, it will be the big day that every child (and adult!!!) looks forward too. I just can't believe it. Well lets introduce the day, as it's Thursday and that means another Willow Sketchie Challenge.
But firstly lets Congratulate last weeks Winner and the Winner is..... Jan from Loves to Craft, your entry was lovely. I hope you enjoy your Prize of 'A Spot of Gardening' Digi Stamp and also your Colouring Tutorial. Once again I must congratulate all of you, for all your hard work and dedication, they were lovely to look at, so thank you.
Well I said it was Thursday which meant it is time for Willow Sketchie Challenge. Our hostess for the week is the very lovely Lisa. The Design Team used the new CD, Walter and Winnie does Christmas. While Lisa designed this very special sketch for us to follow, it's really good:
But first the Prize for the Winner (picked randomly) will be a Voucher to spend in Willow Designs.
Well it's on with my card:
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Design Papers - Walter and Winnie does Christmas CD
Gems - Kanban
Martha Stewart Punch
Sentiment - Hunkydory
- We do not discriminate anyone for using their Crafty Stash, but if you have any Willow Designs we would love to see them.
- You can rotate or flip the Sketch, re-size the elements as long as the original Sketch Layout can be recognised.
- The Challenge runs from Thursday at 09:00am (UK Time) until 20:00pm (UK Time) on the following Wednesday.
- You can enter up to 3 times per Sketch / Layout.
- You can also combine our Challenge with a maximum of 10 others.
- The Winner will Randomly be drawn on Wednesday (after 20:00pm)
- Finally HAVE FUN!!!
Please visit the other Members of the Design Team and please let us know your thoughts.
Well, off I go.
Bye x x