I can't believe it, it's that time off the week again!!! Well it's Wednesday, that means two things, those who are working, your half way through the week and more importantly it means it's a Fab 'n' Funky Challenge. Firstly, I must congratulate the Overall Winner (picked at random), and also for the Top Three, your cards / projects were of the highest standard. But thank you all for entering.
This weeks Sponsor is Fred She Said, I am so excited because Fred She Said is a wonderful site, I spent ages looking and I am sure it deserves another look!!!
Tacey Lynne 'Fred' Millar started Fred She Said and said I am an aspiring papercraft and graphics artist and avid doodler.
This week the Challenge was ''It's Cold Outside'.
And so on with my card:
6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Emma the Skating Elf - Fred, She Said Designs
Design Papers - Create and Craft
Sentiment - Hunkydory
Ribbon - Stash
Gems - Kanban
Flowers - Pointsettia Stash
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
Martha Stewart Punch
- Challenge will run from Wednesday 9:30am till Tuesday 10:00pm (following week).
- Use what you like to create your project ....... as long as it's a legal stamp; not indecent!!
- Please, please link back to the 'Fab 'n' Funky' Challenge Blog so we can pop over to see your project.
- You may combine our Challenge with as many other Challenges as you like, upto a maximum of 10 Challenges. However, we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
- All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
- If you participate and make multiple entries for a particular weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on 1 or 2 entries.
- Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the Challenge post.
- The MOST IMPORTANT RULE......have loads of crafting fun making your project.
I would like to enter this into ABC Christmas Challenge - W is for Winter Sports
Go and get Crafting!!!