I am glad that you stopped to have a look at my Blog. Anything's possible, is my new catchphrase after suffering a major Stroke, once again thank you for stopping by.

Anything's Possible.

My Christmas Card Tally

My Weight Loss 2014

Wednesday 16 November 2011

Fab 'n' Funky Challenge - Challenge #99 'It's Cold Outside'

Hi Everyone,

I can't believe it, it's that time off the week again!!!  Well it's Wednesday, that means two things, those who are working, your half way through the week and more importantly it means it's a Fab 'n' Funky Challenge.  Firstly, I must congratulate the Overall Winner (picked at random), and also for the Top Three, your cards / projects were of the highest standard.  But thank you all for entering.

This weeks Sponsor is Fred She Said, I am so excited because Fred She Said is a wonderful site, I spent ages looking and I am sure it deserves another look!!!


Tacey Lynne 'Fred' Millar started Fred She Said and said I am an aspiring papercraft and graphics artist and avid doodler.

This week the Challenge was ''It's Cold Outside'.

And so on with my card:


Card Materials

6 x 6 Card - Craftwork Cards
Card - Create and Craft
Image - Emma the Skating Elf - Fred, She Said Designs
Design Papers - Create and Craft
Sentiment - Hunkydory
Ribbon - Stash
Gems - Kanban
Flowers - Pointsettia Stash
Glitter - Diamond Sparkles - Hunkydory
Martha Stewart Punch


Side View

Please Remember:
  1. Challenge will run from Wednesday 9:30am till Tuesday 10:00pm (following week). 
  2. Use what you like to create your project ....... as long as it's a legal stamp; not indecent!!
  3. Please, please link back to the 'Fab 'n' Funky' Challenge Blog so we can pop over to see your project.
  4. You may combine our Challenge with as many other Challenges as you like, upto a maximum of 10 Challenges.  However, we reserve the right to change this if a prize is on offer.
  5. All DT work is for inspiration only and not to be copied for submission to a competition or magazine.
  6. If you participate and make multiple entries for a particular weeks theme, please note that the DT may only comment on 1 or 2 entries. 
  7. Only one entry per person will be submitted to each prize draw unless specified in the Challenge post.
  8. The MOST IMPORTANT RULE......have loads of crafting fun making your project.


I would like to enter this into ABC Christmas Challenge - W is for Winter Sports


Go and get Crafting!!!


6 comments:

  1. Oh Anne-Marie this is gorgeous I love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Anne-Marie....and I'm loving your colours too hun...

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anne-Marie :-) The image is adorable and the colours and sparkle are perfect :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anne-Marie, such a lovely and 'happy' card. Adorable image, so pretty with all the sparkling.
    Thank you for joining our W challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.
    hugs Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Love that big flower too, Thanks for coming to join us at ABC Christmas Challenge for our winter sports challenge, I hope you can come play again soon you can enter as many times as you like per challenge, hugs Samantha :0)

    Ps I have candy on my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous card and perfect for our 'Winter Sport' Challenge over at ABC Christmas :)

    Thanks for joining in,

    Carol x

    ReplyDelete